Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oh Where to Begin

i guess i should begin at the beginning.....here is my conundrum,

             which beginning to begin with??

for those of you not as close to me as some, i will start at the beginning of my journey with michael.

              Super Bulldog Weekend in Starkville 2009-when and where we met
    
               May 2009- "Dating"

               June 2009- "Exclusive"

               April 1 2011- May 14 2011- Hiatus (unfortunate)

               June 2011- "Exclusively" Reunited

               October 2011- Engaged
            
               January 2012- Married :)
              
     Now you are all caught up!
     Well, kinda....thats the basics.

Next beginning would be baby girl. little miss arrived on the scene September 2011. 37 weeks later, she arrived in Madison on one of the best days ever.

        April 24, 2012

I'm not sure how much detail to go into on that. I transferred to MC, completed my semester there "out to here" pregnant as i like to say. many many things i could say. my pregnancy post will have to come tomorrow. and probably come up sporadically very frequently.

Let me take a step back

Lets talk about the beginning of 2012. it will be much easier to follow my crazy year and 3 months that i have had and that have obviously  been a little all over the map.

like i said, started mc and got married on another one of the best days ever

          January 14, 2012 (yes i know our anniversary is so soon! cant wait!!)

then the whirlwind really began. ill let you know when it stops. We lived with my parents for a few months and bought a car. lovin the Chevy Equinox. stayed a few more months and now we own a home! all while having an adorable baby girl, me being in school full time, and a wedding to attend either out of town or one to be in, in town every single month! we've loved it but like i said,                          
                        WHIRLWIND.

so many things i could go on and on about. we have been so incredibly blessed this year. i have wanted to start this blog to rave about these many blessings since just before Elizabeth Ann arrived but clearly i did not have the time to stop and figure things out. i used the rainy holiday as my excuse to stare at the computer reading every time she napped ha! i'm sure i will back track and give a story when my heart is pulled to but i just hope that we will continue to be blessed in 2013 and im so glad all of you stopped by to hear about our journey and my take on life and all my lovely opinions. Since im fairly young and a couple of steps ahead of most of my friends on the married/baby/homeowner front, prepare yourself, you will hear about all those things that people just dont tell you about when you are approaching those things.  for some odd reason i feel it is my personal duty to get all you girls feet wet who arent near marriage or living with a man or dont have a clue about pregnancy or life with a newborn or how frustrating it really ends up being that they ALWAYS miss the hamper somehow.

love you all thanks for stopping by! come back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment